Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Which way did she go George? Which way did she go?

I haven't written in a couple days and I feel a little bad about that. I was going to write last night about Sunday and yesterday but I just pooped out and didn't want to. But I'm here now!! =)

Sunday we played poker again (yeah, we love it!!) and again I packed all my essentials. It worked out great. Especially since I got knocked out fairly early and came home (nope not talking about it!!!!). That's about all that went on Sunday.

Monday we were right back at it and Ben kicked our butts yet again! This time we did Four Minute Madness. Missy and I were partners and Erica and Christine were partners. So he gave us 2 exercises and we had to do 12 reps of one then switch to the other exercise. You keep doing this for 4 minutes. This seriously kicked our butts! Again, there's pictures and video of everything on the Biggest Moosers blog. I'd like to say that the workouts are getting easier, but that's just not true!! Ben challenges us each and every day. That's what makes this whole thing so awesome. I have never been pushed so hard in my life!! He gives us goals and makes us break them.

Today was no different. It was another cardio day at bootcamp! Unfortunately, Christine couldn't join us because her little one was sick. =( (Hope you feel better Liberty!) We had 3 stations today instead of the 4 that we've been doing, so we did more "rounds" than before. Hoooly crap!!!!!! The stations were the bike (my old foe!), step ups and firehose slap (not what Ben will call it, but that's pretty much what we did with it!). The firehose slap was he had a firehose (just the outside thing I guess) tied to a kettlebell as an anchor. You grab the ends, wide feet stance, and then bring the ends between your legs, swing up and slap the firehose on the ground. Ben gave us goals for the step ups and firehose thing and we all kicked some butt!! Missy and Erica each did 40 firehose slaps by the end!! Then they were like, "ok Lisa, you get 40!" I was like... uh.... ok (I'd done 26 before that!). So on my last turn on the hose I turned it out and got 32 (I think!). Let me tell you, that firehose thing is NOT easy!! You're working your WHOLE body for that one!!

Well, I gotta get ready for work.. until tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Huh, that fire hose thing sounds interesting. I'm sorry I missed that.... I think. LOL I am so bummed that I couldn't go today. My poor baby is so so sick. She has never thrown up before like a kid not a baby. She is sleeping now. We didn't do too much of that last night. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow! I'm sure Ben will have me make it up somehow!

    ReplyDelete