Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dakota's Destiny... kicks my toukas!

Today's workout was called Dakota's Destiny. And yes, it kicked my toukas!! Here is what we did:
Rows
Squat Press
Wood Chops
Step ups
Get up Sit ups
Push ups
Kettlebell Swings
Goblet Squats
Hip Extension (some single leg)
Hill Climbers

Perform each exercise for one minute, there is no rest between exercises. Rest for one minute after completing all exercises. Perform 3 rounds. On the last round, Erica started off the push ups with standard push ups. The other girls followed so when it was my turn to do pushups, I wasn't doing the modified ones!!! Can you tell I'm just a weee bit competitive??!? They are a hell of a lot harder than you think!! I can go down part way, but I have a hard time getting back up! But I did one!! ONE.. Next time we do push ups I'm definately going to do the standard ones. =)

THEN we did Push up Matrix:
3 Push ups
1 Jump Squat
6 Push ups
2 Jump Squats
9 Push ups
3 Jump Squats
12 Push ups
4 Jump Squats
15 Push ups
5 Jump Squats

Complete once in the quickest time you can. Missy and Erica finished in like 1:30, Christine was just under the 2 minute mark and I got like 2:30. Mine wasn't too bad.. obviously need to go a little faster to keep up with the other girls.

So here's what I had to eat today:

Pre w/o: 1 small apple
Post w/o: prograde in 16oz 1% Milk
Lunch: Turkey breast sandwich (2 slices CK wheat bread, 3 teaspoons mustard, 1 c field greens lettuce -very leafy, but I ate it!) & 15 strawberrries in cho-yo
Snack: 1/2 large cuke
Dinner: boneless pork chop, 3 t honey mustard, 1/2 cup peas & 1 small apple with 1 T peanut butter
Calories: 1492, Fat 19%, Carbs 47%, Protein 34%

My numbers are pretty off.... Like I've said, it's a little trickier now that my calories have dropped. Just have to keep plugging away. I do have to say that the apple with peanut butter on it was damned yummy! I've never tried that before.. WOW! That will definately be on my menu in the future! =o)

Night!

1 comment:

  1. You did great today Lisa! And just so you know, I finished in 2 minutes 8 seconds. I'm right there with you baby. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses. And I have a lot of weaknesses! But it's fun to go thru it all together! XOXO

    ReplyDelete