Monday, March 9, 2009

Keep on truckin!

Hello again Blogfans... I'm sure you're looking for a listing of the crazy workout that we did this morning, but Ben has caught the bug that's going around and was sick this morning. So no workout today. Bummer! Hope you feel better soon Ben!!

So today I'm just going to "keep on truckin" and just keep up with my food. I do have to admit that I miss the energy boost that I get from the workouts. Last night we stopped in to see my sister-in-law, her husband and our two adorable nieces (love you Allie & Beth!). After we left I was pumped. Mike (my husband) was like, "man you are wound!!". Yep, playing with my neices gave me another energy boost. At least I finally HAVE the energy to play with them! I can't believe how much better I feel and how much energy I have. It's crazy. But it's SOOO great!! Allie (the 4 year old) and I get into a tickle fights all the time which generally involves running after each other. I used to only be able to do that for a few minutes before I got worn out and had to sit down. Now I feel like I could run after her for hours!! I can't wait for all this snow to melt so we can run around outside!! I can't believe I'm even saying that! It's something that I've always wanted, but couldn't do until now. So thanks Ben! (and Moo92!)

I'm also already feeling the results of this journey body wise. My clothes are becoming quite baggy. I'm enjoying putting on shirts I haven't work in years and having them fit. SO cool!! Who knew?! All the people that have been following and supporting me in this, that's who!! I never knew I had so many people that cared and would support me. Well, maybe I just didn't open my eyes! So thank you again to everyone that's supporting me in this.

So stay tuned.. hopefully Ben will be feeling better tomorrow and the work will continue. TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I was bummed too that Ben is sick today. That damn bug is getting everyone! I hope he will feel up to kicking our asses in the morning. I know what you mean about feeling better. Yesterday I ran up the stairs and when I got to the top I was like- holy crap- I just RAN up the stairs, and it didn't phase me a bit. No hard breathing- nothing! What an amazing feeling.

    ReplyDelete