Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When Ben's away.. the Moosers will.. bust it!

This was the first workout we've done on our own. I have to admit that I was a little nervous. It turned out fine though.. We worked it!!

We were going to use Tonia's gym boss (timer) but it was dead. So we found a stop watch in the lost & found and used that (hey, use what you got!). Erica was the time boss today. =)


It was cardio day so we did: burpees, stairs, plate clean & press (we were in the community room at IROC which was set up for the Body Blast class that they have in there, so we were able to have a few weights & stuff to work with), jump rope and weighted step ups. We kept to the 30:60 intervals we've been doing with Ben. Christine brought a friend along so we doubled up on one of the stations. I hate to admit it, but I did miss Ben yelling "get there!" "push!". We all encouraged each other, but it wasn't the same. One time Christine and I did the stairs together and we RACED up and down those stairs!! Let me tell ya, she was frickin crazy legs on those stairs!! =)

Christine's friend was nice enough to take pictures for us (to prove we really DID work out!!! LOL) so here they are:

Ha ha.. love Missy's face in this one.. can you tell we were working hard?? We had just finished a round and she looks a little pooped!! =)

Christine rockin the jump rope and me saying "hello" to the fire alarm.. ha ha ha



Plate clean & press & jump rope.. I'm doing step ups so that's why you can't see me. We were kind of spread out here so she couldn't get me in the picture. Sorry they're so blurry. Stupid camera.. Sometimes it works great, but for the most part it sucks. Time to upgrade!!!

So that's it.. we busted it and got it done.. on to tomorrow!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting the pictures! We should have had a shot of us all sweating from out work out today. Good times!

    ReplyDelete