Sunday, April 12, 2009

Over the mountain (Richford that is) and through the woods to Momma & Poppa's we go!

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know.. where the hell have I been for 3 days? Well, it's a funny story.. Friday, I went from BBC to my in-laws to work to home for supper and then to poker. We didn't get home until nearly 11 so I got my bum to bed. Then Saturday was BBC, MMC and over the mountain to my parent's house for the weekend. When we got there we hung out for a bit and then Mom & I got our butts beat in cards by Mike & my dad. (Grrrr.. cheaters!!! Must've cheated!!). I went to plug my stuff into Fitday (I hadn't had a chance until then) and my mom's internet wasn't working. So then I helped Mom get supper ready and that was very yummy (ham & green beans & they all had potato). I messed with the computer some more to see if I could get her internet up and running, but it didn't work. So I used her Blackberry to get my stuff plugged in. Although I ate supportively, the #s didn't work out so well. I'm sure Ben will understand. =) Let me just say that those things are a pain in the ass to try to do Fitday on.. It took for-EVER to plug my foods in!! The stupid buttons are so tiny and close together that there was alot of cursing under my breath as I tried to type stuff in.. Ok, so maybe it wasn't THAT funny a story.. but a story nonetheless.

Anyway.. so Friday was a very fun day. For the locals, you know already that the local dj's Tod & Deveney came and worked out with us. The also broadcast live from BBC too.... It was cardio day and Ben added a few stations to accomodate our guests. The stations were: Alternating Firehose Slams, Burpees, Bike, Frog Jumps, Plate Punches, Band High Knees, Plate Clean and Press. 30:60.. Ben hinted around on Wednesday that eventually we'll be doing 30:30.... that should be interesting!!! =) Oh yeah... I beat my burpees high AGAIN!!! My new # to beat for burpees is 22. 22!!! Can you freaking believe it?? Well believe it!!!

I felt so bad for Christine though. She was doing the band high knees with a new band Ben had just gotten and it broke!! Even worse was that it smacked Erica in the arm. Erica was fine, but C felt bad (don't worry about it C!). We know she didn't do it on purpose!!! C won't be joining us this week for BBC because she has training for a new job and she will be sorely missed!!! =( She said that she will be joining other BBC classes during the week, so I'm glad for that.

Yesterday we started doing max reps of push ups and assisted pull ups (I did jump pull ups). We did this for 10 minutes so you try to do the maximum number of reps of push ups (standard or modified) without stopping. Then you do the same for assisted pull ups. We had 10 minutes to do this and you could try as many times in that 10 minutes as you wanted to get a high #. I did 7 standard push ups. 7!! Holy shniekies!! I couldn't even do 1 when we started!! The first time I did the pull ups I could only do 7, but on my third try I got 8!! I can't believe how much stronger I've gotten already!! It was funny because yesterday my mom & I were talking and I started putting my hair up and she was like "You've got muscles now girl!!".. I was like "oh yeah.. I'm getting GUNS!!".. =)

After that we did:

Goblet Squats
Kettlebell Swings
Burpees
Side plank leg lifts

10 reps for each one, go through the whole list as many times as you can in 10 (15?) minutes. I think there was one more, but I can't for the life of me remember what the hell it was.. Must be I blocked it out!!

Well, tomorrow is cardio day again.. so I can't wait to see what we're doing! Whatever it is, I'm ready! Let's go!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment