Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Where the F did the weeks go??

It's week 11. 11... are you kidding me?? What the F? I never dreamed when we started that the weeks would fly by like they have. It's actually kind of sad that this whole thing is coming to an end soon. For me, it's not going to end. I am going to keep going. I will be taking more BBC classes and I will NEVER stray from what I've learned in MM. But, it's like a chapter in my book is coming to a close. I guess I need to just keep looking at it that way. As just one chapter in the book of my life. There will be more chapters, lots more. A lot more will have to do with my get healthy journey. And, I know that I will definitely keep in close contact with my Mooser cohorts. Every single one of them will have to put up with me for a very long time so I hope they're prepared!! =)

Tomorrow I'm going to be on Moo92 (you can listen in at www.moo92.com and click on the "listen live" tab on the right hand side - I'll be on around 6:40am EST) talking about how it's going so far. It should be fun. =) E was on Monday and T was on today. Both had a good time so I'm looking forward to it.

Today we did Tabata Extra. But first, we did deadlift. 8 reps for 4 rounds with increasing weight. The last time we did this was back in April. We ended on 115lbs. This time, we started with 115lbs!!! C & I used the same bar and T, E & M used another one. By the end, C & I had gone up to 135lbs (I think).. T, E & M were at like 145!!! Kudos to them for kicking ace on that one!!! =) So the stations for Tabata Extra were: rows & kb swings w/44lb kb, see saw rows w/15 db in each hand and hill climbers, goblet squats w/35lb kb & planks with arms on exercise ball. The last one was very tough. It's very hard to balance yourself on that ball and try to do the plank thingy.. It was a good one though!! I did feel like I didn't push myself as hard today and I hate that feeling. I did work hard, but I feel like it wasn't hard enough. Not for me. I don't know what's been up with me lately, but I feel like I haven't really been pushing myself. I don't know why that would be now, but I don't like it. So tomorrow, bring on 30:30:30.. I'm ready. I'm going to push and work and I don't care if I'm hurting or tired.. or anything else. Time to rekindle the fire and make the final push to week 16. Like I said before, there will be much more to come for me, but I feel like week 16 is a short-term goal. There will be MORE from me. I guaran-damn-tee it!!!

L-dawg

1 comment:

  1. Silly girl, we did 140lb dead lift. Don't forget that extra 5 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete