Thursday, May 14, 2009

Train the Trainer!!! ...and my Moo92 interview (I hope)

Today we did "Train the Trainer". OMFG it was SO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! C took a video of the whole thing and hopefully she'll have it posted some time this weekend or by Monday. It's kind of long, but seriously worth watching!!!

So, here is what we made Ben do:

Cartwheels down the gym & back
Crabwalk down the gym & back
Handstand max hold
Band pull - Ben had an elastic band around his waist and had to pull 3 of us down the gym & back (sprinting)

Go through this list as many times as possible in 15 minutes. Ben did very well and got through the list 3 times.. maybe even 4. It seems like maybe I'm missing one, but I think that was all the exercises we had him do. He was sweating his ass off though!! Loved it!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ahh revenge is sweet! LOL.. It was a lot of fun...

After, the real work began. We warmed up and then did 8 rounds of:

KB high pull burpee
Flutter kicks
Push ups
Jumping pull ups

One time through the list is a round. Do each exercise for 1 minute w/5 second transition, no rest between rounds. After that we went outside and did what Ben calls the Birch run while your partner does planks. Ben & E were one team, M & T were another and C & I were the final team. The Birch Run isn't anything special, we just sprint to the Birch tree and back. But it was hard nonetheless. I don't know how far it is to that freakin Birch tree, but it's damned far enough!!

Last Wednesday I was interviewed by Moo92 about how it's been going so far. The djs Tod & Deveney were nice enough to put the interview on a disk for all of us. C has already posted hers and hopefully the others will post theirs as well. I'm hoping that this works. Ok, nope didn't work. =( UGH... I'm trying.. I'm just not sure how to post it.. I'll have to ask C how she did it. Plus, my computer is on the verge of a major meltdown so I'm lucky to get this blog in. I'm hoping that we can get the tower to the computer dude and get it fixed up soon.. But for now...

G'night!

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment